I have been tagged by http://glasgowmummy.blogspot.com/ to complete the '11 Questions' meme that is currently doing the rounds :-)
Here are the rules:
- You must post these rules
- Answer the questions the 'tagger' listed for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
- Let each blogger know you've tagged them.
Here are the questions I've been set and my all important answers...
1. Have you ever been pulled over by the traffic police?
I have luckily never been pulled over by the police thankfully, i have been a passenger when my husband was pulled over for driving too slowly lol
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would definitely live in Australia if i could , i love everything about Australia, laid back lovely people lots of sunshine and i absolutely love the interiors so inspiring .
3. What is your favourite flavour of crisps?
Does anyone remember fish and chip crisps from childhood these are my favourite crisps of all time its criminal they are not made anymore. I had a real craving for them when pregnant and did a search to see if you can get them anywhere. I did find I'm not alone in my love of them there is an on line petition to bring them back maybe other pregnant women with nostalgic cravings ? http://www.petitiononline.com/bbbfac/petition.html
4. What's the last movie you watched?
The last film i watched was finding Nemo with little E yesterday afternoon this is such a lovely family film.
5. What is your favourite thing to wear?
My favourite thing to wear is jeans i always feel comfortable in jeans you can dress them up dress them down and they go with anything. I do also love getting the chance to wear a dress and heels this does not happen very often these days but i love to get dressed up for a party or a wedding to feel feminine instead of the usual practical mum attire.
6. What does your last text message say?
That would be lovely xx
7. What were you doing at 12 noon yesterday?
This is a tall order i have a terrible memory can't remember what was for breakfast today let alone what i was doing yesterday, however as I work on Saturdays in an estate agent i do remember for a change i was showing a young couple round a house that they absolutely loved.
8. What is your most treasured memory?
My Dad sadly passed away when i was only 8 years old and as i was young i have very few memories of him which is a real shame but one i do remember is a party we went to i was wearing a red dress with green apples on and my dad gave me balloons to match my dress. We ate lots of cakes and ran around playing party games and had a lovely afternoon. This memory always makes me feel happy even though it makes me miss him when i think of it.
9. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?
I have said this before in a listography post but my best decision was leaving my job and boyfriend and working in Greece for a summer with friends. This is where i met my husband and nineteen years and a little boy later we are still together so you could say working in Greece changed my life.
10. Do you have a pet?
I have a old man cat called Nino, he is 17 and we have had him since our first home. He is a gorgeous loving big softy and adores little E as you can see in the photo above.
11. What is on your bedside table?
At this moment in time it is empty as we are decorating the bedroom but usually it has a book or magazine and a bedside lamp. The book I'm currently reading is how to say no and mean it (toddler taming) its a good job little E can't read yet as I'm sure he would rip it to shreds in a tantrum !!
That's my 11 questions answered now i need to set the questions for the following bloggers who i hope will have the time to join in.
My 11 questions for you are ..............
1. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy and why.
2. Whats the best book you have ever read.
3. Marmite do you love it or hate it
4. Whats a perfect day for you
5. If time travel was possible where would you go and what would you do
6. Do you have any phobias
7. Whats the craziest thing you have ever done
8. What item would you be lost without
9. What drives you crazy
10. If you could bring one thing back from childhood what would it be
11. What are your plans for today
On your marks get set go xxx
Thought of the day...................... Through asking questions you learn something new everyday!